The Omron Adept Quattro robot is the only parallel robot in the world with patented features and USDA-accepted for meat and poultry processing.
The Quattro™ Parallel robot excels at high-speed applications in packaging, manufacturing, assembly, and material handling. It is the only parallel robot (or "delta robot") in the world with our patented four-arm rotational platform, delivering maximum speed, maximum acceleration and exceptional performance across the entire work envelope. Ultra-compact controls and embedded amplifiers improve footprint efficiency while simplifying installation.
• Ethernet capability to control the robot through the familiar programming language (IEC 61131-3) of Machine Automation Controller NJ/NX/NY Series
• Four-axis arm evenly distributes the load on the robot
• Fast and high-precision conveyance and assembly
• Designed with a high payload to support multi-hand (multi-picking)
• Supports fast Pick & Place on a fast conveyor
• Meets the sanitary standards of the United States Department of Agriculture for prevention of product contamination